HOW TO JOIN
Get ready to take flight
Any one of our cadets will tell you that the day they joined Air Force ROTC was the beginning of a rewarding journey.
And our alumni are living proof of the lasting impact our program has on careers, communities, and the world.
Current High School Students
- This is a competitive scholarship that interested cadets can apply for in high school.
- For more information and to apply, visit afrotc.com
Shadow a Current Cadet
- Have questions about day to day Cadet life? Wondering what the college experience is like while being a part of ROTC?
- Contact us with your information and intended major, and we’ll match you with a current cadet who has a schedule similar to what you’ll have!
- Spend a day going to college classes, physical training, leadership laboratory, and talking to cadets and cadre members.
- If interested, fill out the contact form!
New Cadet Orientation Program
- Incoming freshman cadets have the opportunity to participate in the New Cadet Orientation Program (NCOP).
- Join fellow incoming cadets by moving onto campus early and participating in a multi-day program designed to help you adjust to the program before the semester starts.
- If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! Fill out the form at the bottom of the page
Current College Students
- The easiest way to join the program is to let us help you! Contact us using the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Talk to your Academic Adviser
- Air Force ROTC includes some academic requirements. Before you join it is important to get in touch with us or your academic adviser to discuss these requirements and how they fit into your academic plan.
- Learn more about the academic requirements here.
Still not sure you want to join?
- Shadow a Current Cadet! You are more than welcome to sit in on our Leadership Lab to learn more about the program.
- Get in depth, personal talk with our recruiting commander to learn about the program, and what your next steps would be.
- Contact us! We are more than willing to meet with you to discuss your questions in person or over email.